Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vacation comes to an end

It's Sunday night - last night of vacation.  I'm trying to squeeze as much out as possible before the craziness begins again tomorrow.  We enjoyed a nice veggie lasagna and homemade garlic bread for dinner followed by a lazy evening all together. 

I got a quite a few rows done on the Garden Plot Dress (rav. link) tonight and also frogged the work on the Ruched Yoke Tee.  After joining the tee in the round, I realized that the yarn was just too warm and poofy for this type of top.  I think cotton or linen is a much better way to go.  I'm not going to buy anything until Gabby's dress is done, so it's on the back burner.

So, now I have 1100 yards of nice dk weight vintage and am searching for a simple project for it.  Suggestions anyone?

Tomorrow I'm back to lesson plan, score prep, and administration work.  Busy Busy... teaching pitch placement in theory, continuing work on our "through the eras" concert in chorus and band and always preparing for concerts! 

I hope I can keep things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment